Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thomson Holidays Time for a holiday? Commercial Song Where Is My Mind? by Sunday Girl. (Original version by Pixies)

Amazing song!! This is gorgeous!! so beautiful great cover, So delicate, sweet and simply brilliant. This time of year naturally makes you think of your ex. :(


Thomson Holidays: Time for a holiday? Commercial
Song: Where Is My Mind? by Sunday Girl (Jade Williams). (Original version by Pixies)

A demanding job, the household chores, the school run, walking the dog... with a 'to do' list like that, is it any wonder we struggle to fit in quality time with the people we care about most? If that sounds familiar, our new TV Commercial will strike a chord. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I was swimmin' in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks yeah
Except the little fish
But they told me he swears
Tryin' to talk to me coy koi

Where is my mind
Where is my mind
Where is my mind... ...

Music video by Sunday Girl (Jade Williams) performing Where Is My Mind?. (C) 2011 Sunday Girl. Sunday Girl's beautiful cover version of Pixies' 'Where Is My Mind' currently on your TV screens in the UK on the Thomson Holidays advertisement.


Song: Where Is My Mind? by Sunday Girl (Cover Version)
Release Date: 16 Dec 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Music video by Pixies performing Where Is My Mind? (live). (C) 2011 iConcert Television.


Song: Where Is My Mind? by Pixies (Original Version)
Released: March 21, 1988 (From the album Surfer Rosa)
Buy the song on Amazon here.